PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS CLAUSE. YOU MAY BE GIVING UP SOME OF YOUR RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Agreement. This Agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of http://www.macstream.tv/ (the "Site"). Popollo Media LLC (hereafter “us”, “our”, “we”, “Company”) may modify this Agreement at any time upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at http://www.macstream.tv/terms. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement. YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. THIS SITE AND ITS SERVICES ARE DIRECTED FOR USE BY ADULTS ONLY.
3. Site Use. We grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. Your use of this website is at our discretion and we may terminate your use of this Site at any time. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of this Site or its Services, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other functionality. You will not violate or attempt to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" or (d) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human- perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
4. Use Of Software. We may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, "Software") are deemed to be licensed to you by us and are governed by an End User License Agreement found at this website address http://www.macstream.tv/EULA, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. We do not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and We retain full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form.
5. Intellectual Property. Popollo Media LLC is/are trademark(s) owned by Popollo Media LLC you may not copy or use them in any manner. This Site and the Service are Copyright © 2016 Popollo Media LLC. All rights reserved. Content streamed through the Site or Service, names of content, and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks or protected copyrights of their respective owners. Select content accessible through this Site or Service are the property of TMDb (hereafter “Licensor”), its affiliates or licensors. The Licensor name and logo and other designations of source displayed on the Site are the property of Licensor, its affiliates or licensors. Use of the content may be governed by Licensor’s terms found at this address: https://www.themoviedb.org/documentation/website/terms-of-use
8. No Warranties. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
EXCEPT FOR ANY REIMBURSABLE ARBITRATION FEES DESCRIBED BELOW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF US AND OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS FOR ANY CLAIM OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100.00 USD).
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
10. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and us or our affiliates.
11. Agreement To Pre-Dispute Notifications And Mediation. This Agreement provides for final, binding arbitration of all disputed claims (discussed immediately below). You and we agree, however, that it would be advantageous to discuss and hopefully resolve any disputes before arbitration proceedings or any other proceedings authorized herein are initiated. In the event of a dispute, you shall send a notice to us briefly summarizing the claim and the request for relief to the following email address: email@example.com. If the dispute is not resolved within 60 days after notice is sent, you may proceed to initiate arbitration proceedings or any other proceedings authorized herein.
12. Arbitration Agreement And Class Action Waiver. Except to the limited extent noted below, any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Site or Services shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures (collectively, the “Rules”). In the event of any conflict between the Rules and this Agreement, this Agreement shall govern.
Unless either party or the arbitrator requests a hearing, the parties will submit their arguments and evidence to the arbitrator in writing. The arbitrator will make an award based only on those documents. This is called a Desk Arbitration. If any party makes a written request for a hearing within 10 days after the American Arbitration Association acknowledges receipt of a claimant’s demand for arbitration (or the arbitrator requests a hearing), the parties shall participate in a telephone hearing. In no event shall any party be required to travel in order to participate in the arbitration.
If you decide to initiate arbitration, the provider will require you to pay an initial filing fee. Currently, this fee is $750 for claims under $75,000. If your filing fee is more than $750, we will reimburse you for any excess fee promptly after it receives notice of your arbitration. If the arbitrator ultimately rules in your favor, we will also reimburse you for the $750 initial filing fee.
This arbitration agreement is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act and is enforceable pursuant to its terms on a self-executing basis. Either party may seek enforcement of this provision in any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall determine any and all challenges to the arbitrability of a claim.
The arbitral award shall be judicially enforceable. Any court of competent jurisdiction may, and upon request shall, enter judgment on the arbitral award. Either party may seek confirmation (judgment on the award) and/or enforcement of the award in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Notwithstanding any provision in the Rules to the contrary, and with the exception of Desk Arbitrations, the Federal Rules of Evidence shall govern the admissibility of evidence in any arbitral proceeding.
Both you and the we waive the right to bring any claim covered by this dispute resolution provision as a class, mass, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action, or to participate in a class, mass, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action regarding any claim covered by this dispute resolution provision brought by anyone else. Notwithstanding any provision in the Rules to the contrary, the arbitrator shall not have the authority or any jurisdiction to hear the arbitration as a class, mass, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action or to consolidate, join, or otherwise combine the claims of different persons into one proceeding.
If a proposed class, mass, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action is initiated notwithstanding the above prohibition and it is finally determined by the arbitrator (or a court of competent jurisdiction) that the waiver specified herein is not enforceable, then the arbitration proceedings shall be bifurcated as follows and notwithstanding any provision in the Rules to the contrary: (1) The issue of arbitrability shall be determined by the arbitrator pursuant to the applicable rules and substantive law. (2) Assuming the arbitrator concludes that the arbitration may proceed, said arbitration shall be stayed, and the issue of whether to certify any alleged or putative class for a class action (or other representative) proceeding shall be presented to and decided by a court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall not have authority or jurisdiction to decide class certification (or any similar representative action) issues. The decision to certify or not certify a class action (or to otherwise permit the action to proceed on a representative basis) shall be appealable in the judicial proceedings consistent with the rules and law governing the appeals of interlocutory decisions or class certification (or similar) rulings specifically, if appropriate. (3) Once any issues regarding class certification (and/or similar representative requirements) have been finally decided by the court, the arbitrator will have authority to decide the substantive claims on an individual or a class (or other representative) basis, as may be determined and directed by the court.
The arbitrator(s) shall not have the power to commit errors of law or legal reasoning, make clearly erroneous factual findings, or abuse his or her discretion, and the award may be vacated or corrected on appeal to a court of competent jurisdiction for any such error.
13. Opting Out Of The Arbitration Clause And Class Action Waiver. You may elect to opt out (exclude yourself) from the final, binding arbitration procedure and the class action waiver specified in this Agreement by doing the following: Within 30 days of the first time you access the Site, you must send a notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org that specifies (1) your name, (2) your mailing address and email address, and (3) your request to be excluded from the final, binding arbitration procedure and class action waiver specified in this Agreement. All other terms shall continue to apply, including the requirement to pre-dispute notification and mediation. Your notice must be received by the applicable 30-day deadline to be effective.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. United States Use Only. The Site is controlled and operated by us from our offices in the United States. We make no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations.
17. Our Contact Information: email@example.com