What Information We Collect About Our Users
We do not collect information that can personally identify you unless you contact us and provide us with that information (such as by sending us an email). We do collect information that does not personally identify you (“Non-PII”) through your use of the the Website.
In particular, we collect:
· Information You Submit to Us. If you email us, enter your information into the contact us page, send us mail, or call us, you may (if you choose to) submit personal information to enable us to effectively respond to your inquiry, such as your full name, email address, telephone number, and other identifying information. Your submission of any such information is voluntary, and you may choose not to disclose any of this information when contacting us.
· Information About Your Use of the Site. We also automatically collect certain information when you visit the Site, such as your IP address, country code, unique identifier number, hardware, software, configuration, operating system information, browser, language, access times, the content of any cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, usage patterns, number of clicks on our Site, session duration, and referrer URL. Likewise, when you use the Site to click on services that are streaming certain content, submit search terms, or otherwise engage with Third Party Content, the Site automatically sends certain data to our partners’ servers in order to return the requested information to you. This data may include your search query or the term you clicked on, time of day, browser type, default language setting, IP address, unique identifier number, and a code identifying you as a user of the Site.
What Technologies May Be Used to Collect Information
Use & Disclosure of Collected Information
Non-PII that we collect may be used by us, our parent, subsidiary or affiliate companies without restriction. We may use, disclose or share such information in the following ways:
· To provide and monetize the Site and Provide Relevant Content and Advertising. In order to provide and monetize the Software and Site, we may use the information we collect from and receive about users in order to deliver content or advertising; to perform market research or measureSite usage; and to analyze traffic counts, user interests and Site performance. Our search partner will also use the information they collect to deliver content or advertising. We may work with search partners, third party advertising networks and advertisers who help deliver content or advertising to you.
· To Improve the Site. We may use the information we collect from and receive about users in order to improve the Site, including, but not limited to, improving the search results for the user.
· To allow third party service providers to assist us. We may share non-PII we collect from and receive about users with certain third party service providers who help us manage the Site, or provide Site usage statistics.
· To contact you. If you contact us for support, we may contact you at the information you provide us.
· To protect our rights and the rights of our users. We may disclose any user information in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of the Company or any of its vendors, partners or affiliates, or any of their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of individuals; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law, subpoena or other legal process or requirement.
· To complete a merger or sale of assets. If We sell all or part of our business or make a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, the Company may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
· Security. Unfortunately, no transmission of data over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information transmitted to us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk. If you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us of the problem, and stop using the Site.